Caesars Windsor will consider requests for American charitable support for those organizations that serve Michigan and Ohio.
Caesars Windsor: Committed to our Community
Caesars Windsor believes the true measure of the success of any business is found not only in its financial statements, but also in its positive contributions to the quality of life in the community in which it operates.
For this reason, the Caesars Windsor Corporate Giving Program seeks to partner with and provide support for charitable and not-for profit organizations that work to enhance our community and its citizens.
We are proud of the thousands of charities we have supported since our inception in 1994. We are focused on allocating scarce resources to positively impact the greatest number possible. As such, we give preference to Community Relations efforts in these four strategic areas:
- Health Care (hospitals, cancer, AIDS, palliative care, etc.)
- Environment (conservation)
- Community Enrichment
- Arts and Culture
Caesars Windsor is unable to support the following:
- Individuals or grants/sponsorships to individuals
- Partisan, political, religious or denominational organizations
- Endowment funds, bursaries or scholarships
- Operational funding
- Events or activities focused primarily on attendees who are under 19 years of age
- Athletic sponsorships for individuals or teams including little leagues
- Organizations already receiving Federal Appeal, United Way or The Ontario Trillium Foundation funding
- Government funded agencies or organizations
- Conferences, congresses, seminars or meetings
- National/Provincial organizations whose local chapters already receive our support
- Service Organizations (i.e. Knights of Columbus, Optimist Clubs, Kinsmen, or fraternities or sororities)
- Generic requests: “To whom it may concern or Dear Sir/Madam” letters will not receive consideration.
All charitable requests must be submitted 60 business days prior to the event or the date the funds are required. We appreciate your patience with this process and encourage you to plan ahead. Last minute-requests cannot be considered.
Please use the attached on-line application form to submit your request. Additional information or attachments can be e-mailed to WCLCorporateGiving@caesarswindsor.com
When providing assistance we reserve the right to request copies of audited financial statements of the organization receiving the assistance or of the specific project, event or program that we supported for two years following the date of the contribution.
Due to very high demands for funds/sponsorships/donations, Caesars Windsor is unable to respond to all requests. Only successful applications will receive a written response within 30 days.
Click here to submit your request.