Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are the box office and will call located?
They are located inside next to Stir Cove Backstage Grill.
- Where is the entrance to the venue?
The entrance gates are on the north side of the building.
- Can I leave and come back in?
Yes, you must use the exit only or re-entry gate and have your ticket scanned. You will need your ticket to re-enter.
- Can I smoke in the venue?
There is no smoking inside the venue; you may smoke outside the gates in the designated smoking area.
- I am handicapped; what ticket do I need to buy, do I get in early, where do I sit?
You will only need a general admission ticket and may enter 15 minutes early through the VIP gate. We have a handicap section on the north side of the venue at the end of the walkway to the left of the stage. Ask any employee for help.
- Can I take my drink in or out of the venue?
No, all drinks must stay inside the venue. No outside beverages are allowed in the venue.
- My tickets are at will call and I want my friend to pick them up; what do I do?
If you purchased your ticket by phone or online you will need to call 1-800-745-3000 and ask them to make a name change on your account. If you are on a guest list you may call 712-329-6499 and leave a message.
- I left my ticket at home and I live out of town; what do I do?
Harrah's is not responsible for misplaced tickets. You will have to purchase new tickets.
- My ticket was destroyed; what do I do?
Harrah's is not responsible for damaged tickets. You will have to purchase new tickets.
- I lost my ticket; what do I do?
Harrah's is not responsible for lost tickets. You will have to purchase new tickets.
- My ticket was stolen; what do I do?
Harrah's is not responsible for stolen tickets. You will have to purchase new tickets.
- I am on the guest list; where do I go?
Will call located inside next to Backstage Grill.
- Can I take my camera in?
Each show is different depending on the artist. Call 712-329-6499 two days before the show to find out.
- Do you have an ATM?
Yes, the ATM is located to the right of the main bar; we also have one in the hotel lobby by the parking garage elevators.
- I forgot my I.D.; how do I get my tickets and into the concert?
I.D. is required for ticket pick-up - absolutely no exceptions. Guests without ID will be allowed entrance into the venue but will not be issued a 21+ wristband.
- I'm not 21 yet. Can I still come to the concert?
Yes, all ages are welcome but everyone entering the Cove must have a ticket. Any guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Guests 16+ must present valid ID as proof of age. If you are 21+ you must present a valid ID and receive a wristband to purchase alcohol.
**Any guests not 21+ will NOT be allowed in VIP areas - this includes deck and patio seating as well as Stir Live and Loud.
- How can I sit on the patio or a deck?
The patio and decks are reserved for sponsors and VIP players.
- Can I enter the venue through Stir Live and Loud bar?
No, you must come through the venue's front gates if you do not have patio seats. If you have VIP patio or deck seats, you may enter through Stir Live and Loud bar.
- Can I go up the stairs to Stir Live and Loud?
You must be 21+ and have a wristband to use the stairs during the show. The stairs will be open to all guests 21+ after the show.
- Can I bring in a chair or blanket?
Yes, but it is subject to search.
- Can I bring in food or drink?
No outside food or drink will be allowed into the venue. This includes water bottles.
- How do I buy a ticket?
You can purchase online at Ticketmaster.com, by phone at 1-800-745-3000, any area Ticketmaster location or the Harrah's self-serve kiosk.
- What kind of payment can I use at the bars in the venue?
Cash or credit cards accepted.
- Why do they have a wristband?
They are a sponsor or VIP.
- Do you have food?
Yes, there are food vendors located on the north side of the venue.